Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, April 27, 2009

A 69% workaholic

I'm sitting right underneath the air con with my laptop. The hot April nights are so unbearable! Feel like taking 2 days off and just rest at home. And knowing me I'll probably 打包work home again!

I just took a workaholic quiz.

Degree of workaholism:
--66-100: Danger Zone. You may be close to the brink of personal disaster from focusing too much of your energies and emotions on your work. You are a workaholic.
--35-65: Warning Zone. You have some workaholic tendencies and behaviors, but at this point are not overdoing it. However, you should change some behaviors before you slip into the danger zone.
--Under 35: Healthy Zone. You may be a hard worker, but you know the boundaries between work and a personal life, and you find healthy ways of finding a balance. Keep it up!
I scored 69! :(

No comments: