Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sleek Mobile

In less than 3 days, I'm eligible to upgrade my handset. I'm not particular excited because my current pink Walkman phone is only 5 months old.

However, one can't help but take a quick (perhaps even deliberate) glance over the phones when they're splashed all over last Saturday's newspaper.

The Nokia E71 model caught my eye. Not my usual cup of tea (the pink, cute & compact).

White Steel (front)

White Steel (back)

Grey Steel (I prefer to call it Dirt Proof)

Grey Steel (back)

With a 3.2 megapixels camera and slim body, it's a sleek business phone. Retail price is S$798, M1 is selling it at S$398. Compared to the iPhone, the E71 is a much more value-added purchase. Then again, iPhone enjoy a cult following from its global legion of die-hard fans, a feat Nokia has yet to achieve.

No comments: